Friday, June 03, 2005

Wire to heaven

Luk 11:11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Humans were born doubters. The bible has made it clear that if only we ask God, (a.k.a. prayer) He is ready to help us. Alas, many are in trouble and in need but they refuse to ask the Lord. Many feel hopeless; many feel discourage; many are tired with life; many attempted suicide. But this should not and would not be happening if just we learn to pray to God.

God is love, the bible says. He made many promises in the bible that if just we ask, He will provide. If just we ask in His name, He will not hesitate to give. Yes, He is all ready to give all His best to us till a point of willingly to let the One and Only Jesus to die as a result of our transgression.

Do you think God is deaf to your prayers? Common sense says: No!

---------------

Some time ago, I felt impressed to pray for CK. CK did not know Jesus and I did not get a chance to share how Jesus loves him more than his GF. I didn’t imagine, CK will accept Jesus as his only hope and Saviour. I just simply tell God about CK. Guess what, after few months, CK sms me that he is a Christian.

BJ, about 2 years old, makes noise in church which actually disturbs the congregation. I share this problem to God. (cut story short), BJ became obedient.

I am not lying. There are many more stories to tell how, when I ask God, He answers.

I am not a prophet. I am not a holy man. I am not a church leader. I am not any miracle making man. I am just a sinner, down-to-earth human who makes mistake. But I ask. And God cares to listen. He answers according to His super keng wisdom.

If He listens to a sinner’s (my) prayer, I am sure He also listens to you… only if you ask.

No comments: