Friday, June 10, 2005

end of all sorrows?

..not really, its a beginning of all sorrows.

After a (long and hard) year of preparation for the CMC enterance examination, today, I (or rather we- Jiwan, Geok Huey ,and myself) , finally, ended our agony by sitting the examination in SAUM, Singapore.

The exam consist of 2 sections, the 1st test on the 3 science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) subjects and the 2nd test on IQ.

The on 1st part, there are 180 questions, 60 questions on each subjects and is given 2 hours to complete the test. While the 2nd part,IQ , 120 questions. It is a marathon. Finish all non-stop.

Its started off cool. I just love the whole setting. Before entering the exam "hall", Pastor Simon, a Gentleman (forgot his name), Pr Jansen prayed for us, also join with Dr Sally Phoon and Ms Debbie. I felt encouraged.

It is nice right? to be part in the large family of God. Where you know, people are praying for you, supporting you where ever you go.

I am so glad, I am a part of God large family. and y dont you?

ps: my sister, Persis and ex-schoolmate, Hui koon also completed their semester final examination.

No comments: