Sunday, June 19, 2005

why friends must end with END?

My test ended 2 weeks ago. I was privilage to see Tan Yan Kit ( ex schoolmates, MBS) last week. I really enjoy seeing him. We chat about life, school, happinese and other stuff. I mean real serious stuff. I can't agree more that girls chat and guys discuss? ( yeah rite.)
Well, I really enjoy the moment of seeing him.

and we parted.....

Today, I was fortunate to meet Giat Heng, Yee Vern, Chen Fung, Hui Koon, Hui Ying, and Hui (what?.. forgot... sorry) at KLCC. All of them had changed. More matured now.
Anyway, we enjoy ourself chating. Giat will be going to NUS next month and Koon is inclined to go there too. So, its gonna be like a so-called final meeting. We have a nice gathering...

But we parted....

:-(

looking back... photographs [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]

No comments: