Sunday, January 15, 2006

For Sale >> STEP TO CHRIST

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BOOK TITLE: STEP TO CHRIST Youth Edition

PRICE:
RM6 includes shipping to anywhere in West Malaysia and
RM10 which includes shipping to Singapore and East Malaysia.


Back Cover:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Over 100 years and still selling it hot:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ideal for personal devotion, cell group, prayer meeting, youth meeting, baptism gift, bible study..etc

Includes real and thought provoking story which can relate to youth:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Bible text for reference and discussion:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Topic includes straight forward truth for truth seeker:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Suggestive application to our Christian Life:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Q&A


For Christian only?
No
. This book is touch the very basic and core topic of Christian believe. As a Christian, all our belief is centered on Jesus Christ; our very understanding of life, reason for living, reason moral and ethics, philosophy and principles, all of them, are all link to the foundation which is Jesus Christ. Reader will understand the basic of Christianity.

This book however contain Christian jargons (eg. Salvation) in which non Christian will find it difficult to understand initially. It is however few which can be easily solved by just asking your Christian friends. Rest, it is easy.


Why selling this book?
This thin booklet had tremendously change my life. Serious and honest. It is all about reason of living. In times of trouble and affliction in life, I have been comforted in Christ.
I am sharing this book to you. :)

How to buy it from you?
Send me your house address via SMS ( +6 016 636 4405). Please include your name and the number of copy you plan to purchase.

If you are 016 user, you can pay me by transfering credit to my phone (RM5+RM3). The extra RM 2 will be into my pocket. ~grin

Or you can bank-in/send cheque/money order to me. I will give more info via SMS.


Buy in Bulk do you offer discount?
Yeah. But need to gimme a call to talk bout it.
(Don't send me SMS then ask me to call back. I very poor one. hehe)

Cheers and Happy Chinese New Year!


No comments: