Sunday, August 21, 2005

teaching-2

Teaching is good. Lack of energy at the end of the week. The student is weak, and most of them lack of interest in studies. They had given up hope. The pay, salary is low ( below general labour pay). I nearly deprive of motivation to teach them.

However, this Saturday off had rejuvenated me. Thank God for that. I regain the energy. Someone in church had given a testimonial that how a dedicated teacher had changed his life. He is used to be in the last class and given up in studies. But now he is an interior designer. That really motivate me to go on.

I thank God for all His divine blessing and guardians. His name only we should glorify.

regards,

Isaac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll do well. I don't really know you but I believe God put you there to serve His purpose. All the best and God Bless You !!!