Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I S my shoes THat valuable

On tuesday morning at April 17, 2007, while I was in the class, the bell rang; it was time for recess, so i got up and go to eat. While there was still some time left for the break, I went to the library to do my homework. The library has a rule that students has to remove their shoes before entering into the library. When the bell rang again to end the recess, I went out to the shoe racks to get my shoes. Unfortunately, I found out that my shoes have disappeared. I was very frustrated and angry. Someone has stolen my shoes. Nevertheless, I thought that the brand of my shoes were only JASS, and it costs only about USD 6.50. So please give me a feedback to my post, "ARE MY SHOES THAT VALUABLE???"

1 comment:

Aiko said...

Sorry about your shoes En Yi. What did you do for the rest of the day? Go barefoot? I wonder if shoe-stealing is common in Asia...

Nothing is so valuable that it would be worth stealing. I value my clear conscience!

By the same token, nothing is so valuable that it would be worth wasting energy being angry and bitter about losing it. I value my peace of mind!