Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mind Map

Hi!

Anyone here use mind map? You find it useful?

I use mind map during my A level after being influenced by Tony Buzan's book and I find it 60% useful. The another 40% is due to my laziness of creating a mind map.

But truly, I fine Mind Map is useful.

But the problem is some times, I find it difficult to arrange and cramp all the "branches" into a page.

I found a solution:

Introducing the OPEN SOURCE FREE MIND software.

This is too great for me because:

1) it made mind mapping so much easier
2) it is both free and open source
3) and the mind map is very close to what is describe by Tony Buzan. contrary to the bubble map

Lets have the look at some of the screen shot:





and







What I dont like about the software is there is some problem with the print function... i guess



Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for mind mapping sofware with greater capabilities than FreeMind, you should check out MindManager.

Isaac Chan said...

Hi anonymous, please don't be anonymous, okay? Just wish to know you what.

Anyway, in my own opinion, mindmanager cannot be compared to FreeMind is because Mindmanager is not open source and you need to pay for it.

FreeMind, on the other hand is totally free. :)