Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

(Phi 3:13) Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,


pic: star.com.my



Reviewing the year 2005, comparing the previous years, there are more things happening both in my life and in the world history. It is very unfortunately, however, to know that we have more bad news than the good ones during year 2005.



The Time magazine, December 19 issue published the Best Photo of 2005. It is so sad to know that majority of the best photo were the bad photo.



Children dying in Pakistan, dead body floating on the streets in US, baby crying, homes were swept away, tsunami is so close to home.




Sometimes we do wonder where is God when such crisis happened? Does God cares? Is love is really from God?



Let me suggest you that the God through His Word, the bible, express His care over human affairs. The bible says that God so love the world that He gave all He could give even to die for us. God is so concern on the world affairs that His prophecy is accurately fulfilling on the calamities which gonna to fall upon us and gives us message of hope and comfort.(wanna know more about the bible such topics? Please contact me) He is concern about the dying baby in Pakistan that He wanted to come back to this earth to bring all sadness into and end.



The Jesus says (in John 14:1-3):

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.




Human corrupted moralities has resulted the world full of sorrow and sadness. Evil forces has enslave man kind. The bible says, God not only wanna restore this corrupted earth but wanna change you to be a perfect person.

Prior to Jesus 2nd coming, Jesus has warn us that those who believe in Him and obey Him shall be save but those who disobey, disbelieve, pleasure lovers, lovers of sin, wicked will be doomed.

You ask: "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" (Act 16:30)

And the bible answered simply: "“And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."” (Act 16:31)

The characteristic of believing Jesus is to obey His Commandments. ( 1 John 5).

The final warning to the world which includes you and me is to fear God and keep His Commandments for the hour of Judgment is come. Worship Him who made heaven and earth, the seas and the fountains of waters. ( Rev 14:6)

Think of this, Jesus wants to bring all sadness into the end as soon as possible. He don't wanna see another hungry baby dying malaria. He wants to come back to this earth as soon as possible... but He can't

..... because the bible says, you are unprepared.... He loves you too and don't wish to see you doomed.

I do understand that whatever I assert does not make any sense to you. There is really much to tell you. I plead you to have a bible study. Perhaps you may wanna call me out to study together. I bet you, I you humbly come to the bible, God's word, your life will be change. You will never be the same again. It happens to me!



Time is short. Jesus can't wait too long. More babies dying.... and counting...

No comments: