Friday, July 15, 2005

Re: Har? India... ^-^

Dear YK,

How are you?
I am fine here, yesterday, my digestive system is not really cooperating. but i think, rest, fine.

Abit home sick here.. hehe.. but, i love India>> food, people and church.

The place I stay is in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, It is southern part of India. The weather is hot like Malaysia and abit dryer. But I am fine with it. Not much problem with the weather. Just got few nose bleed during first day to India-Chennai.

No, I am not in Manipal. I am neither in any medical college yet. I am currently applying to the Christian Medical College (CMC).I had my interview last 2 week in CMC. but I dont know the outcome of the interview.

The food in India (at least the place I stay) is not salty. I enjoyed the food. but now abit bored with it cause they there is lack of variation on the indian food they serve.

please tell me how are you going?
Wish to hear more from you.
YOu still in touch with kok wing and Jerry?

God bless and Thanks for the mail!
See you,
Isaac

No comments: